Страница 8 из 9 ПерваяПервая 123456789 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 106 по 120 из 128

Тема: Разговоры на английском языке

Легенда miXei.ru, "Почетный реальщик 2008", Лучший путешественник miXei.ru. Осень 2008
      "The Best Plant" Award 2004, "The Best Carnival Pet" Award Winter 2006, Лучший Путешественник miXei.ru. Зима 2007, Лучший модератор раздела "Отдых" 2007, Лучший модератор раздела "Наука и Образование" 2007, "Мафия 8: Статский советник", Лучший путешественник miXei.ru. Осень 2007, "Самый активный автор: Июль 2007, Сентябрь 2007, Декабрь 2007, Март 2008, Июль 2008", "Фклеточку I", Самый полезный участник раздела "Кино и Телевидение" 2008, Лучший старший модератор miXei.ru 2008, "За вклад в развитие форума 2008", Душка форума 2008
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 3; мне - 124
    Цитата Сообщение от MLia
    Does anybody read English books? I mean really English ones, not adapted for russian readers. And if the answer is positive, what kind of books do you prefer? You can name the auther if you wish
    Hi. MLia. I read English books, but it isn't my own choice, it's some kind of my hometask in the university. Now, for exemple, I'm reading "Three men in a boat" by Jerome Klapka Jerome. I find this book rather boring, but I had to read it.
    Меня здесь уже очень давно по сути нет.

Искать можно ниже:

БлогЖЖ о кино и книгахДайри

Левша миХея Аватар для Iceuil
    Спасибо
    я - 22; мне - 6
    Леонсия
    Same here,I don't like to read at all,but I have to.Now I read "To kill a Mockingbird".This book is not bad, but if I would have a choice,I wouldn't read it.Apart from this one,I read school textbooks,but I don't count them as a proper books.Anyways,reading is very good way in perfecting your language))

Легенда miXei.ru, "Почетный реальщик 2008", Лучший путешественник miXei.ru. Осень 2008
      "The Best Plant" Award 2004, "The Best Carnival Pet" Award Winter 2006, Лучший Путешественник miXei.ru. Зима 2007, Лучший модератор раздела "Отдых" 2007, Лучший модератор раздела "Наука и Образование" 2007, "Мафия 8: Статский советник", Лучший путешественник miXei.ru. Осень 2007, "Самый активный автор: Июль 2007, Сентябрь 2007, Декабрь 2007, Март 2008, Июль 2008", "Фклеточку I", Самый полезный участник раздела "Кино и Телевидение" 2008, Лучший старший модератор miXei.ru 2008, "За вклад в развитие форума 2008", Душка форума 2008
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 3; мне - 124
    Julka))
    I like reading, but in Russian. At the very outside in French, but not in English. It's boring for me to look for each unknown word in a dictionary, because when I was distracted from reading, it's very difficult for me to go on with it.

Искать можно ниже:

Спасибо
    я - 22; мне - 6
    Леонсия
    I don't like reading at all.Yeah, maybe it is interesting,but when I read I always get headache and my eyes become tired.

Фанат Симс Аватар для Helgaleinchen
    Спасибо
    я - 301; мне - 369
    Well, sometimes I read English books, I have Agatha Christie, Jerome K. Jerome, Somerset Maugham and some other authors. Also I like to read scripts of american movies (I found them in the Internet), it helps me to learn slang.

Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 3; мне - 124
    Julka))
    Unfortunaly I don't have enough time for reading, so usually I read something that doesn't deal with studies in Underground or during standing in a queue. For exemle, I've just finished reading the novel of one modern French writer, Martin Page, and now I'm goinr to read something by Bernard Werber.

Искать можно ниже:

Модератор, Консультант по немецкому языку
    Подпольный активист mixei.ru 2010, Почетный SimsЛингвист 2010
      Лучший модератор раздела "Музыка" 2007, Знаток Grammy '08, Sims.miXei.RU: Окно в Европу,"The Best Plant" Award 2009
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 650; мне - 703
    I only read news about sims , blogs...
    Alle Kunst strebt kontinuierlich den Zustand von Musik an
    Sims.miXei.Ru
    Default Replacements для Симс 2

Спасибо
    я - 22; мне - 6
    Ms. Ariadna
    Oh,Yes!!!That's the good thing.I suppose it's the only thing that I read.Oh,no,not really...school books as well,but I mentioned them before.

Почетный участник Аватар для MLia
    Спасибо
    я - 0; мне - 0
    Леонсия
    Hmm... I've heard that "Three men in a boat" is rather funny piece. But when I tryed to read it myself I've found it quite hard for me to understend. But I agree with you, even the amazing book can turn into a boring one if you have to use the dictionary to understend every sentence. You know before you start hating English and reading in it I'd like to advise you to choose books of your level. Book of your level means the book which you can read without the dictionary. Of course there can be (and even should be) unfamiliar words to you but they shouldn't ruin the sence of what you're reading. I think there must be about 6-7 unkown words per page. And from my own experience I can tell that you won't need any dictionary to understend them. And moreover you will defenetly understend them without it and learn them after seeing them once or twice in the text.

Злая белая женщина
    Цитата Сообщение от Злая белая женщина
    Also I like to read scripts of american movies (I found them in the Internet), it helps me to learn slang.
    Oh it's cool. I love English slang. I'm just reading these I would say very-slang-books of Sophie Kinsella.

Speaking about movies. Does anybody know any site where you can watch English movies on-line?
    Женщину надо любить так, чтобы ей в голову не пришло, что кто-то другой может любить ее еще сильнее.

Спасибо
    я - 22; мне - 6
    Цитата Сообщение от MLia
    Speaking about movies. Does anybody know any site where you can watch English movies on-line?
    Yes,I do.Check this out: http://www.movies-on-demand.tv/
    There are thousands of films.

Группа удаления Аватар для Alabastria
    Спасибо
    я - 0; мне - 3
    I read only an English book for the moment.
    I don't like this language very much. That time I wanted to read a German book, but in the school librery I found only one fantasy children's book in a foreign language that I could understand, and it was in English. German books were all boring.
    Fortunately, I have a friend who comes from Germany. She has many fantasy children's books at home. I have already borrowed three of them. But I read very slowly, because I have to look up many words in the dictonary. It really ruins the pleasure.
    But when I read a lot, I begin to understand almost every word, and then I'm very happy. So, it worth it.

Консультант по английскому языку
    Самый полезный участник раздела "Кино и Телевидение" 2010
      Самый полезный участник раздела "Информационные Технологии" 2009
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 88; мне - 125
    I just bought Nick Cave's book 'And The Ass Saw The Angel'

Старожил Аватар для Julie
    Спасибо
    я - 0; мне - 0
    Цитата Сообщение от Леонсия
    because when I was distracted from reading, it's very difficult for me to go on with it.
    I agree.
    But reading in English very good practic.I don't know this language well...
    Usually I watching movie in English.
    Лучшая...

Ответное чувство чем-то напоминает эхо, повторяющее последние слова.

Почетный участник Аватар для MLia
    Спасибо
    я - 0; мне - 0
    Julka))
    Thanx!

?Rina?
    And how's it? )
    Женщину надо любить так, чтобы ей в голову не пришло, что кто-то другой может любить ее еще сильнее.

Футбольный болельщик Аватар для the_lukewarm
    Спасибо
    я - 5; мне - 1
    Has this thread died?

Страница 8 из 9 ПерваяПервая 123456789 ПоследняяПоследняя