Показано с 166 по 180 из 216

Тема: Помощь с английским языком

Почетный участник
    Почетный SimsЛингвист 2010
      Почетный SimsЛингвист 2009
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 337; мне - 136
    Насчет "to pass away" нашла такое объяснение: to die. This word is used to avoid saying ‘die’ when you think this might upset someone. То есть, перевести можно примерно как "ушел", "его больше нет". А "to pass out" в словарях пока не нашла, предполагаю, что оно более разговорное.
    Насчет can't и его произношения: меня всегда учили что через [э] (к сожалению, не знаю, как вставить нормальные значки для транскрипции) говорят американцы, британцы произносят его как cunt.
    Все-таки нашла "Pass out": оно более разговорное. Вообще, самое "серьезное" слово из предложенных to die.

Сэнсэй Аватар для ladybird
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 146; мне - 1,450
    Little Black Kitten
    а вы каким словарем пользуетесь? Я обычно смотрю в мультитране - но там, просто перечислены разные значения. И urbandictionary для жаргонизмов разных.

Почетный участник
    Почетный SimsЛингвист 2010
      Почетный SimsЛингвист 2009
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 337; мне - 136
    Я в обычном Macmillan'e смотрела))

Консультант по английскому языку
    Самый полезный участник раздела "Кино и Телевидение" 2010
      Самый полезный участник раздела "Информационные Технологии" 2009
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 88; мне - 125
    pass away
    1. To pass out of existence; end.
    2. To die.

pass out
    To lose consciousness. (это определение относится строго к потери сознания или обмороку)
    надо видеть разницу. совершенно разные значения.

британское can't [kɑːnt], cunt [kʌnt] - оба слова звучат по разному в первом варианке на слух а длиннее во втором а-быстрое
    американское can't (kаnt) ("а" с полукружочком сверху), cunt (kunt) ("u" с полукружочком)

Mumrik
    Гость
    Помогите с английским, пожалуйста!
    нужно сочинение на тему дискриминация.В сочинение должно входить: что такое дискриминация?примеры дискриминации.Как с ней бороться? пожалуйста,пожалуйста,пожа луйста!оч срочно

Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 88; мне - 125
    не судьба википедию открыть по заданной теме и надергать предложений на сочинение?

Постоялец Аватар для Tanuska
    Спасибо
    я - 10; мне - 7
    Пожалуйста помогите правильно перевести текст на английский язык на тему "Мой город".

Русский текст:
    Я живу в Северодонецке. Он расположен в восточной части Украины на западе Луганской области, на левом берегу реки Северский Донец. Население в Северодонецке составляет 112,401 человек. Северодонецк был основан в 1934 году в связи строительства комбината "Азот". В 1951 получил статус города. В 1970 перешагнул 100-тысячную отметку населения.Северодонецк — город с активно развивающейся экономикой, по этому показателю он занимает второе место в области после Алчевска. Основной доход городу идёт от химической промышленности и частных предпринимателей, именно они являются основными наполнителями бюджета. В Северодонецке развита сеть учебных заведений всех типов, от начальных до высших учебных заведений и центров. Каждый год в город приезжает учится около 3000 иногородних студентов. Среди многих исторических и культурных памятников в Северодонецке - площадь. Она используется для праздничных событий и различных парадов.

Вот что получилось у меня с переводом:
    I live in Severodonetsk. It is located in the eastern part of Ukraine in the west of the Lugansk region, on the left bank of the Seversky Donets River. Population in Severodonetske of 112.401 people. Severodonetsk was founded in 1934 in respect of construction works "Azot". In 1951 became a town. In 1970, crossed the one hundred thousandth mark naseleniya.Severodonetsk - a city with a vibrant economy, according to this index, he ranks second in the region after the Alchevsk. The main income of the city comes from the chemical industry and private entrepreneurs, they are the main filling of the budget. In Severodonetsk developed network of educational institutions of all types, from primary to tertiary institutions and centers. Each year the city comes to learning about 3000 non-resident students. Among the many historical and cultural monuments in Severodonetsk - area. It is used for celebratory events and various parades.

Заранее благодарна)

Участник Аватар для фокстерьер Груня
    Спасибо
    я - 112; мне - 74
    Tanuska, вот примерно так:

I live in Severodonetsk. It is located in the eastern part of the Ukraine in the west of Lugansk region
    The population of Severodonetsk is 112.401 people.
    Severodonetsk was founded in 1934 when Azot works was built there.
    In 1951 it became a town.
    In 1970, its population reached one hundred thousand.
    Severodonetsk is a city with a fast growing economy, according to this index, it ranks second in the region after Alchevsk. The main income of the city comes from the chemical industry and private entrepreneurs, they account for the bulk of the budget.
    In Severodonetsk there is a developed network of educational institutions of all types, from primary to tertiary institutions and centers. Each year about 3000 non-resident young people come to the city to study. Among the many historical and cultural monuments in Severodonetsk is the Square. It is used for celebrations and various parades.

9. Пользователь сказал cпасибо:

Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 88; мне - 125
    Я думаю, что он получил статус не town, а city тк он уже был town до этого. На английском тауны становятся ситями. Тк там точно был какой-то завод, а при нем сам поселок, который и стал городом.

A city is a relatively large and permanent urban settlement. Although there is no agreement on how a city is distinguished from a town within general English language meanings, many cities have a particular administrative, legal, or historical status based on local law.
    A town is a human settlement larger than a village but smaller than a city
    Если по полной переводить что-то типа этого получится
    I live in Severodonetsk, it is located in the eastern part of Ukraine in the west of the Lugansk region, on the left bank of the Seversky's Donets River. The population in Severodonetsk is 112,401 people. Severodonetsk was founded in 1934 in when Azot was built and in 1951 it became a city. In 1970, its population surpased one hundred thousand. Severodonetsk is a city with a vibrant economy, according to this index, it ranks second in the region after the Alchevsk. The main income of the city comes from the chemical industry and private entrepreneurs, they are the main source of income. In Severodonetsk has developed a network of educational institutions, from primary to tertiary institutions and centers. Each year about 3000 non-resident students study in the city. Among the many historical and cultural monuments in Severodonetsk is the city square. It is used for celebratory events and various parades.

11. Пользователь сказал cпасибо:

Постоялец Аватар для Tanuska
    Спасибо
    я - 10; мне - 7
    фокстерьер Груня
    ?Rina?
    Спасибо что уделили время моему тексту, вы мне очень помогли. Ещё раз огромное спасибо!))

Сэнсэй
    "Второй новогодний логотип miXei.ru", Симс2-модельер. Зима 2007: верхняя одежда для женщин
      "Второй новогодний логотип miXei.ru", Симс2-модельер. Зима 2007: верхняя одежда для женщин
    Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 810; мне - 1,869
    Цитата Сообщение от ♀Rina♀ Посмотреть сообщение
    Each year about 3000 non-resident students study in the city.
    Это русское предложение написанное английскими словами. Я бы написала:
    There are about (around) 3000 non-resident students study in the city each year.

Gugenot
    Гость
    Подсобите кто чем может

Use the verbs given in brackets in proper tenses.

. Future Indefinite or Present Indefinite
    1. The article (not to be) very difficult. He (to translate) it tonight.
    2. My friend (to leave) tomorrow. She (to say) she (to write) to me every week.
    3. I think he (to make) good progress very soon because he (to work) hard.
    4. We (to have) another discussion as soon as we (to receive) the final results.
    5. If you (to translate) this article into Russian, I (to use) it in my report.
    6. If the sun (to be) red, it is a sign that we (to have) a fine day tomorrow.
    7. There (to be) some mistakes in this document. – All right. I (to type) it again.
    8. We (to contact) you if we, (to have) the information you are interested in.
    9. Leave a note for them on the table and they (to see) it when they (to come)
    10. You (to do) anything special tomorrow? – Yes, if my cousins (to come), I (to show) them round London.

Past Indefinite or Past Continuous
    1. He (to come) in and (to see) Nelly who (to draw) a strange picture.
    2. I (not to hear) what he (to say). I (to type) at the moment.
    3. We (to talk) in silence for 5 minutes, then he (to speak).
    4. When it (to happen)? It (to happen) when you (to talk) to your secretary.
    5. Nobody (to know) what he (to think) about at that moment.
    6. She (to make) good progress in French as an experienced teacher (to teach) her.
    7. Paul (to walk) aimlessly up and down the room for a long time. He (not to know) what to do.
    8. I (to sit) on the bench for half an hour and then (to begin) reading a book).
    9. You (to see) him in the morning? – Yes, he (to stand) in the hall speaking to his colleagues.
    10. While the manager (to talk) on the phone, the secretary (to get) the documents ready.

Past Indefinite or Present Perfect
    1. He (to forget) his French since he (to leave) Paris.
    2. The director (not to sign) the document yet.
    3. I (to lose) my keys and (not to remember) where I (to see) them last.
    4. You (to hear) from Jane lately? – Yes, I (to get) a message from her last night.
    5. I (to get) a fax from Boston an hour ago, but I (not to answer) it yet.
    6. You (to speak) to Ann yesterday? – No, I (not to see) her lately. I (not to remember) when I last (to see) her.
    7. Where (to be) Nikolayev? Why he (not to come) to the Institute? – I (not to see) him today. I am afraid he (to fall) ill.
    8. The lecture already (to begin). When it (to begin)? It (to begin) a few minutes ago.
    9. I (not to see) them since we (to graduate) from the Institute.
    10. You (to discuss) this problem with him, when you (to be) in Moscow?

Записей в блоге
    Спасибо
    я - 88; мне - 125
    Цитата Сообщение от Feyona Посмотреть сообщение
    Это русское предложение написанное английскими словами. Я бы написала:
    There are about (around) 3000 non-resident students study in the city each year.
    Можно и так Я перевела именно с русского на ангийский без "ни-ни" от себя
    Gugenot может завтра тк это до такой степени скучно...

Новый участник Аватар для Zayka19
    Спасибо
    я - 0; мне - 0
    не учила в школе английский теперь очень жалею, подскажите в Москве курсы хорошие)

grizli775
    Гость
    Кто может помочь с английским? Скажите пожалуйста свой icq номер.

Страница 12 из 15 ПерваяПервая ... 23456789101112131415 ПоследняяПоследняя